Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Tasty Pair



I kind of got a little carried away this week. As soon as Brett sent me the topic I knew it had to be Frankenberry which I am sure wasn't much of a surprise. While I was drawing him though I got a hankering to take a stab at Boo Berry. These also begged to be in color. Bold bright colors just like they use on the boxes to lure children into their cereal crunchy goodness and scream at mom in the store until she buys some for them. The funny thing is I don't really like cereal except for Fruity Pebbles. I know.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing. Love the bright pop but extreme terror of Boo Berry...are these sketch card size or larger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man. I did these on comic backing boards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As mentioned on failbook...get to work and bang out that Count Chocula! Make it happen, sir.

    ReplyDelete