Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Monday, December 24, 2012

I'm gonna cut your name into him!

It is perfect that this weeks topic is Predator because I just did two Predator drawings for Christmas presents.

First up is, well, the predator done for one of my best friends uncle.  This was the drawing I was working on that was responsible for us bullying Don Austin into this topic:

The second was a present for Mr. Don Austin based on a night of drunken manliness and two Predator movies.  Most the talk consisted of how rad Bill Duke is and how he should make lesser actors his bitch.  I think I gave him a more dignified death than he had in the movie though.

Kinda cheating I know but I figure since I did two it was ok.  Bring it on everybody! 

5 comments:

  1. You cheating bastard. This would be like if I did the Xmas topic a week or two in advance to give as a christmas present. Which I did. So I should know.

    That being said, both pics look good to me. I have to assume at some point someone will draw Jesse Ventura although possibly not because "he ain't got time to pose".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic, and yet cheating! Again! I love them, and I was wrong about you. ?...!...

    ReplyDelete
  3. man this would look so badass as an animated movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. People don't even know about Bill Duke doing work!!!!

    ReplyDelete