Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wolfy and Pup


I have to admit I only have a passing knowledge of Lone Wolf and Cub.  I have seen a couple of the movies and I enjoyed them but it was a while ago.  I read one of the books and put it on that list of "things I need to read more of"... but never did.

Anywho, I don't get to draw this sort of thing very often and it was a blast.

On a side note, I opened a new package of backing boards (that is what I do most of these on) and I don't know what is up with them but they like absorbed the led and didn't want to hang on to the ink.  Granted, these are not made for drawing on but what the eff?

3 comments: