Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Greaser Pin Up Girl


Man this one through me for a loop.  As you may have noticed I don't do many pinups.  I was having a hard time coming up with something to do for this so I present to you, before anybody else, a new and upcoming character from the pages of Teenage Love Zombies.  I know I know but Patrick did it first!  Anywho, I looked at tons of pinups for reference and tons of greasers and for a second I wish I had cooler hair. Sa la vie.  

3 comments:

  1. Yo Kev, PROTIP: you have a girlfriend, ask her to model for you. That will save you time looking on the interwebs. Your welcome. ;)


    You did a great job on this though. I dig it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha listen to Patrick. The rest of us have to creep around online for reference or... gulp... ask women. Nice job though my friend! I like her ink!

    ReplyDelete