Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Tarot of Love...

I was looking through our tarot deck and pulled a couple out I thought were interesting.  Obviously I pulled Death, Satan and all the gory ones but one I pulled was The Lovers.  I was talking with Mr. Don Austin asking him what he was doing and he said I should do a Teenage Love Zombies one so vala, I give you TLZ of the Tarot.  I have two characters who fit this card nicely.  This may end up being a print for some cons this year.


6 comments:

  1. This is really sharp! I love the composition, and the colors. The graphic elements, i.e. the sharp lines and the symmetrical flames really add a tarot-y formality, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Langdon. I really wanted to get that Tarot feel across with a rockabilly feel to it.

      Delete
  2. LOVE.
    I'd really like to see this as a print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jerianne! This just might happen.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete