Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Monday, February 18, 2013

MARS ATTACKS...wait, I did this drawing how long ago?

Of course Kevin picks Mars Attacks the day after I post my art for this year's ComicFest...which just happens to be Mars Attacks. Well, I'll take it. And because I've already shown the full color version, here's the black & white:

Sorry I haven't had a chance to contribute the last few weeks...besides my day job kicking my tail, I've been working on a few things for the blog. One is the new header logo above, and part of which was this guy:


Next week, I hope to be back on the ball!

Cheers
Patrick

3 comments:

  1. Shit yes. These are both awesome. I would love to see everybody's take on mister burly there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Mister Burly. Is that his name? It should be.

    Loved the old header, but this is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new Logo, mang! The Mars Attacks piece is dope too!

    ReplyDelete