This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013


Better late than never, right?

"Giant-Size" ... acrylic and acryl gouache on 18"x24" green pastelbord by Robert Elrod.

To view more of my artwork, please visit Thanks!


  1. Holy crap dude this is amazing. Well worth the wait. The colors are just incredible.

    1. Thank you so very much, my man! I probably could have spent another day or so screwing around with this painting but decided it was time to move on to something else. I have a few other pieces laying around that I need to finish up and a couple of pieces that I'd promised others I'd do. There's always another piece to do and another show to get ready for. :-)

      Thanks again!

  2. Kick ass man! Simply a beautiful piece! Love the eyes!