Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Late post: Pris

Okay, I apologize for being such a bad member, but I didn't want to do a Valiant character, and I joined AFTER you guys did Blade Runner, so here's my late contribution to that.  I may have another version of this illustration, since I plan to light box it and play around with ink washes to see how I want to approach my graphic novel project.


Done at the Dark Goddess Festival when I wasn't getting commissions.  Marker and Prismacolor art stix.

Update: here's my ink wash test:

I used this as my approach to my Halo illustration, which is coming shortly.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work sir. Love that look on her face. It brings out the crazy!

    ReplyDelete