Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halo 4 Screaming Skull Thing?


I played the hell out of the 1st or 2nd Halo game.  Then video games kind of took one for the team so I could get stuff done.  I love video games but I am a man who knows his weaknesses and if I start playing those things, I will accomplish nothing.  

I saw the commercial for Halo 4 and thought that thing with the screaming skull face was pretty rad.  I am guessing on the construction of the armor here because I could not tell what was going on in any of the pictures of it lol.  So I give you... Halo 4's skull guy! 

3 comments:

  1. I knew someone would tap into the POV aspect of this pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Gotta love that skull guy. Good job on the visual recall from that brief commercial snippet.

    ReplyDelete