Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A R M O R I N E

I gotta admit that I didn't know much about this weeks pick of Valiant comics, so google was my friend on this one. I picked ARMORINES because it had mechs, so I figured I could run with that. Actually looking at the comic kind of reminded me a little of Katsuhiro Otomos short story Fairwell to Weapons.

I finished this all from drawing, to ink, to tones today so I'm pleased. Now I get to relax. Still have to catch up on Toms' pick so don't think I forgot! XD

~Don

2 comments:

  1. Don, this is some hot stuff! I can see you are a natural at the manga and mech art style! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you take on tat armor. Austin-ified

    ReplyDelete