Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sickening Art

Topics like this are why I love Timberline. Environments are admittedly not my strong suit so I loved the challenge. I am a huge metal fan and one of the great parts of metal are the outrageous covers. One of my favorite cover artists Dan Seagrave does some of the best. I took the classic cover from the classic album by Dismember "Like An Everflowing Stream" and turned the camera a bit. This was really fun and something I don't normally do which made it even more fun! Here is the original for reference:
And just incase you were wondering, here is the song off this album I titled the post after:

3 comments: