Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

High Priestess

So I missed my first Timberline entry last week, which sucks for me because it was a fantastic pick! Maybe it will come up again…..Anyhow this is my entry for this week for settings and environments. I wanted to do a sequential. Just a psychic priestess at a pyramid I guess. Kind of came out cool so I might try to make a little 6 page comic out of it. Fun pick Hamza!

~Don

3 comments:

  1. Great work Don! I love the toning! You and I should have a sit down so you can tell me your tone secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I love seeing the sequential work on here. Awesome stuff Don!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer job on this, Don! So many classic references are invoked looking at this. Takes me back to younger days. Thanks for that, bud!

    ReplyDelete