Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Avengers, a little late!

Sorry dudes, haven't had an off day since last Sunday and wont till this Wednesday! Really wanted to participate in this past weeks theme since I loved the movie so much! Here is a short little doodle comic I did on my lunch breaks at work, with a little editing before work this morning. Hope you enjoy! Sorry I was late! Oh and this weeks topic reminded me; Drink and Draw has been moved to a shiny new location at the 3 Kings Tavern on Broadway. You should all come and get drunk and work on this weeks theme, yeah? Here is the art. Thanks again for letting me be a part of the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Too crazy, Hamza! Thanks for joining the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap that is awesome! 3 pages! Way to go all out sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and once con season is over after Denver Comic Con I am thinking about checking out the new drink and draw.

    ReplyDelete