Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What's the Other Half of the Battle?

I was never really into GI Joe as a kid.  I watched the cartoon sometimes but I never got into it.  Still aren't.  Besides Snake Eyes and Cobra Commando I don't really know many of the characters.  

This awesome looking, not at all fetish club looking hunk of Joe villainy is Doctor Mind Bender (what school gave him a PHD in that?) and I know nothing about him other than I couldn't pass up the chance to draw a villain with a monocle.  Come on, not enough villains have monocles nowadays.  

Anywho, I give you (totally awesome cod piece and all) Doctor Mind Bender!


No comments:

Post a Comment