Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Judoon Foo!

Like Buffy and Firefly, Doctor Who escapes me.  I just can't get into it.  It seems though that I am one of the few people who don't watch this show.  I can't tell you how many Doctor Who posts come by my Facebook feed daily.  I get emails everyday from Shirt Punch and Tee Fury and 9 times out of 10 they are some Doctor Who reference I do not understand.  I am lost in a see of Whovians...  The only Doctor Who (yes I know it is "The Doctor") I am even remotely familiar with is the Tom Baker one because that was the one on PBS when I was a kid.

Anywho I had a really hard time picking what to draw.  I wanted to draw an alien but actually there were a lot of funny looking creatures that would have been fun to draw.  Part of these Timberline topics for me is doing stuff I don't normally do and there were a lot of aliens that looked right up my alley.  So I went with this giant rhino looking dude who apparently is the Judoon.  Has it's own language and everything.  Now I know a little bit more about Doctor Who.  Bring me my scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment