Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Chatterer-er-er-huh?

Man did life get busy recently.  I started this at ComicFest then got the con crud pretty hard (thank you Scott Springer).  Then I started a new job and moved apartments.  Feels good to be caught up again.

Anywho... This is Chatterer.  I always dug the look of this guy even though he didn't do much in the movies but look menacing.  Don Austin brought up that I should do Pleasure Toast from Venture Bros. and I can't believe I didn't think of that first.  Oh well maybe another opportunity will present itself.  You hunger for it...


1 comment:

  1. This is really cool man. Nice job on the lighting too haha. I don't know too much about his background except that he was a kid before becoming a cenobite.

    ReplyDelete