Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Bio-Shocked

Lol another topic I know nothing about.  I don't play a lot of video games.  I prefer quick, uninvolved games like Mario games or the Lego games that aren't ginormous in scope and I can play for a little bit and put down.  I think video games are cool and I am constantly amazed by each innovation, I just don't get into them.

I didn't look up anything about Bioshock I just google searched the title and looked at some pictures.  There seemed to be a lot of this big guy and this girl.  Not sure of their relationship but everything looked so dreary I thought maybe they could use a good skip.

Anywho, my take on Bioshock.


No comments:

Post a Comment