Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Demon...

Gentlemen!  I cannot believe I am the first to post for such an awesome topic lol!

Recently I did some sketch cards for the New DC 52.  It was awesome working on the set but I wish I could have drawn them in their classic costumes as well as the new 52 ones.  The one character I wished that the most for was Etrigan The Demon.  What a great character and full on Kirby!  It was a while into my comic collecting and nerd training before I learned that Kirby creator not just for Marvel but for DC as well.  There is still tons of his DC work I haven't read yet but The Demon is one of my favorites.  


3 comments:

  1. Badass choice! It turned out awesome.

    I'm workin' on mine, can't post it until my dad gets home and scans it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job, homie. Feel the crackle!

    I think I'm going to just scan in the Darkseid from my sketchbook, and hit it with some color for this week...day job this week prevented pretty much any drawing. :(

    ReplyDelete