Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Friday, April 12, 2013

S H I T O f o r s u 5

I have assembled a very special team!

SHI-TO FOR-SU 5!!!!


Team members:

CAT-MAN

BUG-MAN

SQUID-MAN

UNICORN-MAN

MAN-MAN

Who's powers combine to assemble L A M-E 1!!!!!

I poked a little fun with this week's topic. I really wanted to do ACTION BASTARD from Shin Chan, but I thought it would be a little more fun to create my own Super Henti...I mean Sentai team. =^-^=

~Don Austin

4 comments:

  1. Must... See... Your... Action... Bastard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool haha. I dig the poses and concept. I can't believe you did a team. Went all out man.

    ReplyDelete