Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oh - mega Red...

I don't know if Omega Red is my favorite X villain but he has been popping up a lot recently for me.  I recently read an article looking back at his introduction and what a silly mess it was.  It basically says that Omega Red is the embodiment of what every young boy at the time would like and man did I love him as a young boy.  He kicked some ass in those early fighting games too.

Anywho, a quicky this week.  Getting ready for the ComicFest and an apartment move.  See most of you at the show this weekend!


1 comment:

  1. What no haunting DEATH FACTOR? Although, I have no idea how anyone could draw that ability. Ha ha...great job with the snakey tentacles leading the eye back to your focal point...

    ReplyDelete