Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Six-Armed Alien Chef

Hi all... my six-armed alien chef, quick as it is, was inspired by a wonderful trailer I saw this weekend for a film called Jiro Dreams of Sushi - which I now want to see awfully bad. :)

On another note, I know nothing about John Carter (boo-hiss, I know) so I may sit this weeks topic out. Sorry Robert... :)

4 comments:

  1. Sick as always sir. Love the hand with the knife. Now I want to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Jim! Very cool piece. No problem on the John Carter thing. I picked it because I wanted to submit something to the SDCC souvenir book. Not looking good on timing now. Work plus Comicfest are going to make it incredibly difficult for me to get it done and submitted on time.

    That movie looks cool!

    ReplyDelete