Theme

This week features the topic pick of our 3rd Place Winner of the TLDB Scavenger Hunt, Adam Laarsen! Adam's pick: Lord of the Rings Villains.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flaming Goodbye...

This will be my last Timberline post so I figured I would go out...BLAZING (see what I did there)!  It has been an awesome ride and it really challenged me and helped me improve as an artist.  I wish all of you good luck and I look forward to seeing all the new work posted here.

That being said, I give you the Balrog!  I love these movies and books and I am not ashamed to say that.  This scene in the movie was epic and I have always wanted to try my hand at this guy.  I don't think I have ever drawn anything from LOTR before.

Anywho,  I say goodbye and FLY YOU FOOLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment